Sunday, August 26, 2012

Family Maps

One of the really cool things that my wife brought back from the genealogy library were these family maps of the various counties where my ancestors lived.  One in particular was from Tangipahoa parish that showed my family after Jacob had died or ran off or whatever he did.



It shows James Gill, Loama Pittman, and Nancy Pittman living in the same section, and surrounding area.   I highly suspect that Loama is the same Loami covered in an earlier blog post.  That would give further evidence to him being related, and possibly another son of Jacob and Nancy.

There is also an Isaac Brumfield in the mix too.  I'm not sure if his residence coincided with my relatives, because the land patent is a full forty six years after Nancy's was filed.

1 comment:

  1. https://www.geni.com/people/Saul-Buck-Pittman/6000000077124377328

    ReplyDelete